EASY PEASY and sooooo filling! I was able to whip this breakfast up in less than 15 minutes. If you are on the go, you could easily make a few servings on your day off and store in tupperware containers!
For the 21 Day Fix this meal is: 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 green
WW: 5 Smart points
- 1 serving of Trader Joe’s Frozen Riced Cauliflower (or any riced cauliflower, about 3/4 cup)
- 2 pieces of chopped uncured turkey bacon (I use Wegman’s Organic Fully Cooked Uncured Turkey Bacon)
- 1 egg
- 1 serving of Alexia’s frozen hashbrowns (these are just frozen shredded potatoes!)
- garlic (I used crushed garlic, but garlic powder would be fine!)
- Sea salt (optional, to taste)
- Heat pan on medium, once hot spray with PAM and add potatoes, cauliflower, and garlic
- Once these start to cook and brown a bit add chopped turkey bacon
- Cook about 7 minutes until potatoes and cauliflower are fully cooked and slightly browned, crack egg into center of pan
- Stir until egg is fully cooked
- Serve and enjoy!